I’m definitely not the only one who’s happy that January is over.. literally felt like the longest month ever! New month means, one step closer to Spring and Summer, which I couldn’t be more happier about! February is looking okay for me so far, not too much plans other than getting my blogging and insta game on.
1. I have 3 assignments due in this month all in the same week, which is the worst ever! So I’m hoping to get them all done and dusted before the due date and then taking a deep breath!
2. Carry on with the weekly scrapbook! I started a new project life in January and I am loving it so far! I already published the first 4 weeks of my scrapbook on the blog, so you can have a read if ya fancy! I really enjoying taking time out of my week to settle down and get a bit creative and also review my week too! It’s looking so good so far, and I can’t wait to see how it’ll look in February too!
3. Read 2 books minimum! I’ve finished 2 books in January and I know that isn’t a lot but, I can’t juggle reading for pleasure and doing uni assignments in one go! I have a big reading list at the mo’ so I can’t wait to get tucked into some good books!
4. Publish a blog post, every other day in February! I’ve really been enjoying creating smaller, quick snappy blog posts lately, so I’m going to stick to it and i’m setting myself the goal to publish a blog post every other day this month! I already have some planned and I can’t wait to get creating more!
5. Create content I enjoy for my instagram! I have a love hate relationship with instagram, and lately I’ve been loving it! I’ve started following some great people who inspire me daily, and I’ve been more engaging on there too! I’ve also finally cracked the code to how I want my insta pics to look and the ‘aesthetics’ and ‘vibe’ I am after, which gets me very excited to create content I enjoy! You could also follow me on Instagram HERE!!
That is pretty much all of my goals for this month! Hope you enjoyed reading this blogpost! Comment down below, some of your goals for this month!