I haven’t done a five good things blog post in ages and wanted to do something easy and quick to read for today’s post.
1. I’ve done and dusted the last assignment of 2019 which feels so good knowing I’m fully on Christmas break right now as this is a much needed break.
2. I took advantage of the Black Friday sales and brought a new theme and domain for my blog which I’m so so excited for! I can’t wait to design my new blog and finally go self hosted! The new design will be ready by January, so it’ll definitely be a new year, new blog type of thing lol!
3. I’ve been getting a few exciting emails lately and I can’t wait for January, to put out some content in partnership with some amazing brands! January is looking like a busy month in terms of the blog and Instagram as I have some brand work coming up and also I’m hoping to up my blogging game and be consistent with it! Exciting things in the making!
4. This is a leading one from the previous point but, as a micro blogger I always envy the work creators and other well known bloggers create with brands, as its just so cool and must be amazing working with such brands. I actually have a saved folder on Instagram of some of the brands I wanted to approach and pitch to in the new year, and one of them reached out to me before I did to them, which as you can imagine was UNREAL and I was shocked! With that being said, I can’t wait to work with them soon and start creating content for them!
5. I’m probably not the only one who does this, but whenever the year is coming to an end I always try reflecting back to my new year goals and I’ve realised I’ve pretty much achieved all of them minus starting to learn French, so I guess that will be on my 2020 goals list too!
Hope you enjoyed reading this blog post, comment down below some good things that have happened to you lately!
Ayse Merve x