Well hello there October…
We’re finally in the last quarter of 2018 and damn where has time gone? It feels like January was just couple months ago! This time of the year is always as refreshing and motivating as January always is in my opinion as I’m back at uni, got loads of work to be getting on with, assignments to prep for and new goals to achieve! I’m determined to get more organised this October compared to last years as I didn’t know what to expect from all the uni shenanigans!
01. Getting my life organised! I’m *hopefully* getting a MacBook this week (finally) to use for my uni work, blog and just life in general and once I buy it, I’m planning on organising EVERYTHING on it! The organisation freak I am I can’t wait to organise my blog, uni and life admin on it and just plan everything and have separate folders for everything and all.
02. Start decorating my room and workspace! I’m pretty sure I’ve set this goal in one of my blog posts before but I’ve never actually got round to doing it PROPERLY. I’m the type of person to actually complete something to it’s tiniest detail and have it done and dusted or not do it at all. I spend pretty much 70% off my time in my bedroom and around my desk so for me my desk space needs to be a place where I can be productive and also inspired to do work! I have couple things planned for my room and I want to start somewhere this month, however I do know it’s going to take time to get it completely done but hopefully by the New Year it will be done!
03. Reflect on my yearly goals. I feel like this is the best time of the year to look back on some of the yearly goals I’ve set in January and reflect back on them and see what I’ve achieved and what I’ve not achieved and maybe why I haven’t achieved that goal. I find that I sometimes find myself letting the goal happen without me realising (visiting a new city, being more happy, care less) so pushing myself within the last 3 months of 2018 to achieve as much as I can is something I will try and do!
04. Create autumnal content. This is one my fave times of the year (summer is a close fave too) and I wanna be able to create content according to the season, such as autumnal Instagram content, autumn related blog posts like OOTDs, autumn tags, recipes and all of those fun stuff!! I feel like playing around with the autumnal colours such as berry tones, browns, reds, mustards and cosy jumpers is my fave when taking flatlays/product shots, so I’m hoping I’ll do more of those this month following onto November too!
05. Lastly, I want to do my yearly plan for uni. I found that when I did this last year it has helped me a lot when writing assignments and attending uni. I like to make a list of every single one of my uni deadlines for that year, plan uni modules into folders and start prepping for my first deadlines!
That is all for my current October goals and as much as I miss travelling during summer, I’m excited to get back into my routine and have days at my desk space and get on with stuff! What are some of your goals for this month?
Ayse Merve x