We’re officially only 28 days away from the big 2020, which feels so surreal saying it! I’m aiming to make these monthly edit blog posts into a regular thing on the blog, so here is the november edit!
Some things I’ve done this month:
– November was a very busy month in terms of uni and assignment deadlines and so will the first 2 weeks of December! This meant I spent a lot of time trying to work through the deadlines and getting stuff done!
– I visited the Tate gallery and had a wander around the area which was so nice. I hadn’t been to Tate in a very long time, so it was great getting some inspiration from the art work there.
– Worked with couple brands on some collaborations on Instagram which was so so lovely. I feel like I’ve finally started to dip my toes into the blogging world of working with brands, which is just so nice and a great experience.
– Read ‘Everything I never told you’ by Celeste Ng. I’ve been desperately trying to read through all of the books on my bookshelf for the past couple weeks so I can finally buy some books that has been on my to be read list for January! It was an okay book, wasn’t my favourite read as, the first three quarters of the book just dragged on and the actual storyline of the booked been explained, solved and found out in the last quarter!
Some things I’d like to do in December:
– Buy a blog theme and hosting. I’ve been doing a lot of research on blog themes and hosting and domains, and I’ve finally decided which ones I’m going to go for. In December I’m planning to buy those and design my blog for its new look and I’m so excited for this!
– Buy the books I want to read in January!
– Go winter wonderland!
– Do some festive activities in London!